Show us your dog’s best look in our French Bulldog Photo Contest and be one of the 25 lucky winners to get two tickets and one dog pass to Le Taste of France Show on Sunday, September 30th! the first ever two-day exhibition dedicated to French cuisine and the French way of life in New York City. In celebration of the “Fête de la Gastronomie,” Le Taste of France Show aims to promote France by highlighting its regions through their different culinary specialties and lifestyle and benefitting Action Against Hunger.
Le Taste of France Show presents a French bulldog show contest:
- Join this fun countest on facebook and send us your best pictures
* Participants will be invited to dress up with their most extravagant clothes
* Votes will be open to the public as well as to the expert eyes of our jury
- Selected Bulldogs will be invited to attend Le Taste Of France Show on Sunday, September 30.
* Photos of all Bulldogs selected will be on display
* Event guests will get to vote for their favorite dog
* The three favorite bulldogs will be anounced on stage Sunday, September 30th as the winers of Le Taste of France.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Fill out the application available on Le Taste of France Facebook page. Put together the best costume, take a photo and submit it. You can submit as many looks as you would like by the competition’s end date. Then when the time comes you and everyone else can vote once a day for your favorite entries!
- 25 lucky winners will be selected: the top 15 most popular submitted photos and 10 other entries handpicked by our Jury. These will get two tickets and one dog pass to Le Taste of France Show on Sunday, September 30th! The winner will be announced during the event.
For any further information about the event, please contact:
Nicolas Duminil – firstname.lastname@example.org